VISA® PrePaid Card Program
VISA® Reloadable Prepaid Card
Get the buying power of VISA®, with the convenience of a prepaid debit card. The VISA® reloadable prepaid card is a VISA® card you load with your own money to make purchases and pay bills anywhere VISA® debit cards are accepted. You only spend the amount of money you load on it.
- No need for a bank account.
- No need for a credit card. Make purchases online, by phone, or at retail stores.
- No Check Cashing Fees!
- Track your spending online!
- Inexpensive – Initial cost is only $2!
With your reloadable prepaid card, you can add funds to the card at any INOVA FCU and you’ll have instant access to your money!
Get your INOVA FCU VISA® Reloadable at any INOVA location, call 800-826-5465 or order online at: www.visaprepaidprocessing.com/inova/reloadable
VISA® TravelMoney Prepaid Card
TRAVEL SMART with VISA® TravelMoney from INOVA!
VISA® TravelMoney is a prepaid card that combines the safety of travelers’ checks with the convenience of a VISA® card. Spending is limited to the amount of money you place on the card. Each time you make a purchase, the amount is automatically deducted from the balance. VISA® TravelMoney offers many great benefits.
• Accepted worldwide—Welcomed at millions of locations, wherever VISA® debit cards are accepted.
• Get cash when you need it—Get the local currency you need at VISA® ATMs around
the world—at favorable exchange rates.
• Fits your budget—Set your spending limit, track expenses, and easily check your
balance to keep your trip within budget.
• Zero Liability—VISA®’s Zero Liability protects you from unauthorized use if your card is lost or stolen. 1
• Emergency card and cash replacement—Virtually anywhere in the world, usually in one business day. 2
• Travel and emergency assistance—You’ll have assistance for emergency medical and legal referrals, translation services, trip arrangements and more3.
Get your INOVA FCU VISA® TravelMoney at any INOVA location, call 800-826-5465 or order online at: www.visaprepaidprocessing.com/inova/reloadable
1 VISA®’s Zero Liability policy covers U.S.-issued cards only and does not apply to ATM transactions, PIN transactions not processed by Visa, or certain commercial card transactions. Cardholder must notify issuer promptly of any unauthorized use. Consult issuer for additional details or visit www.visa.com/security.
2 See terms and conditions provided with your card for types of funds accepted and for ways your card can be reloaded.
3 Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. For details, please refer to the terms & conditions you received with your card.