VISA® PrePaid Card Program
Due to system issues, reloadable cards cannot be funded through the online feature using an INOVA debit or credit card. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause and will have the system available as soon as possible. In the meantime, reloadable cards can still be funded at any INOVA branch location. Thank you.
The PayCard1 from INOVA is a great way to receive your pay. The PayCard is a re-loadable pre-paid VISA® debit card that can be “loaded” with the money from your payroll. It can be used instead of a paper check or direct payment to a financial account. Each pay period, your pay is credited to the card. Make purchases anywhere VISA® debit cards are accepted. Just hand the card to the cashier and sign the receipt. The money comes directly from your PayCard. No interest is charged and you do not need a PIN. Your card is welcome at millions of locations worldwide – grocery stores, gas stations, restaurants, and more!
Direct Deposit to your PayCard is fast and convenient.
- Your payroll is deposited directly to your PayCard. It’s instant money in your pocket.
- No need for a credit card. Your PayCard can be used to make purchases over the Internet, by phone, or by mail.
- When you need cash, you can access your money 24 hours a day at any ATM.
Your PayCard offers cost savings.
- Compare our PayCard to others pre-paid cards! Compared to check-cashing charges and other pre-paid cards, our low-cost card may save you money.
- No need for a check cashing service and no check cashing fee.
- No need to have a checking account because you can pay your bills using the PayCard!
- No need to stand in line to cash your check. Your pay is loaded to your card automatically.
Your PayCard is safe.
- There’s no need to carry around a lot of cash that could get lost or stolen. With VISA’s Zero Liability Policy, if your card is ever lost or stolen, your card may be replaced with the full amount of unauthorized transactions.2
Get your INOVA FCU VISA® PayCard at any INOVA location or call 800-826-5465
1 The VISA® Payroll Card is issued by INOVA pursuant to a license from VISA® U.S.A. Inc.
2 VISA®’s Zero Liability Policy covers U.S. issued cards only and does not apply to commercial credit cards, ATM transactions or PIN transactions not processed by VISA®. Cardholders must notify card issuer promptly of unauthorized use. Consult cardholder agreement for additional details or visit Visa.com/security.
VISA® Reloadable Prepaid Card
Get the buying power of VISA®, with the convenience of a prepaid debit card. The VISA® reloadable prepaid card is a VISA® card you load with your own money to make purchases and pay bills anywhere VISA® debit cards are accepted. You only spend the amount of money you load on it.
- No need for a bank account.
- No need for a credit card. Make purchases online, by phone, or at retail stores.
- No Check Cashing Fees!
- Track your spending online!
- Inexpensive – Initial cost is only $2!
With your reloadable prepaid card, you can add funds to the card at any INOVA FCU and you’ll have instant access to your money!
Get your INOVA FCU VISA® TravelMoney at any INOVA location, call 800-826-5465 or order online at:https://www.visaprepaidprocessing.com/Inova/Reloadable/Pages/Home.aspx
VISA® TravelMoney Prepaid Card
TRAVEL SMART with VISA® TravelMoney from INOVA!
VISA® TravelMoney is a prepaid card that combines the safety of travelers’ checks with the convenience of a VISA® card. Spending is limited to the amount of money you place on the card. Each time you make a purchase, the amount is automatically deducted from the balance. VISA® TravelMoney offers many great benefits.
• Accepted worldwide—Welcomed at millions of locations, wherever VISA® debit cards are accepted.
• Get cash when you need it—Get the local currency you need at VISA® ATMs around
the world—at favorable exchange rates.
• Fits your budget—Set your spending limit, track expenses, and easily check your
balance to keep your trip within budget.
• Zero Liability—VISA®’s Zero Liability protects you from unauthorized use if your card is lost or stolen. 1
• Emergency card and cash replacement—Virtually anywhere in the world, usually in one business day. 2
• Travel and emergency assistance—You’ll have assistance for emergency medical and legal referrals, translation services, trip arrangements and more3.
Get your INOVA FCU VISA® TravelMoney at any INOVA location, call 800-826-5465 or order online at: https://www.visaprepaidprocessing.com/Inova/Travel/Pages/Home.aspx
1 VISA®’s Zero Liability policy covers U.S.-issued cards only and does not apply to ATM transactions, PIN transactions not processed by Visa, or certain commercial card transactions. Cardholder must notify issuer promptly of any unauthorized use. Consult issuer for additional details or visit www.visa.com/security.
2 See terms and conditions provided with your card for types of funds accepted and for ways your card can be reloaded.
3 Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. For details, please refer to the terms & conditions you received with your card.
VISA® Buxx Card
Empower your teen to learn about responsible card usage.
You now have the ultimate tool for teaching your teen financial responsibility with peace of mind. The VISA® Buxx card acts like a debit card for your teen. The card is funded from your own INOVA account, and your teen uses it anywhere VISA® debit cards are accepted. You no longer have to pay your teen's allowance in cash, and you can monitor where they can spend their money.
Parents - Give your teen a prepaid, re-loadable VISA® Buxx card and help teach them financial responsibility, while monitoring their activity every step of the way!
Teens - Get the freedom to buy on your own with VISA® Buxx. Once your parent approves and orders your card, you can shop anywhere VISA® debit cards are accepted.
Friends and Family - Forget about trying to find the perfect gift. With parental authorization, you too can participate in the VISA® Buxx program by loading value to a teen's account.
With the VISA® Buxx card, you're in control every step of the way. You can set up the card with a variety of parental controls, such as setting a weekly cash limit and selecting to receive email notifications that detail when and where your teen is using his card.
VISA® Buxx provides multiple tools for you and your teen to monitor and maintain the card. It makes participating in the program more secure and convenient than writing a check.
Additionally, you can authorize friends and family to add funds to your teen's card on that next big occasion.
Order your teen the Teen VISA® Buxx card at: https://www.visaprepaidprocessing.com/Inova/Buxx/Pages/Home.aspx. You must have and INOVA debit or credit card to order a Teen Buxx card.