VISA® Gift Cards
The best birthday present in the world.
The INOVA VISA® Gift card is a non-reloadable prepaid Visa card that you can purchase and give as a gift. It’s the perfect gift for anyone who would enjoy the gift of choice. The INOVA VISA® Gift card is welcome at millions of locations that accept VISA® debit cards.
Benefits to You:
- Competitive Pricing. Our cost to you for the VISA® Gift Card is only $2.00 per card. Compare and save!
- Flexible and convenient. VISA® Gift cards are a great option if you are looking for that perfect gift but don’t know what to give. The VISA® Gift card is always appropriate and allows the recipient to choose the gift they really want.
- Affordable. The purchaser chooses the amount that fits their budget.
- Widespread acceptance. Allows the recipient to use the card anywhere VISA® debit cards are accepted-at millions of locations worldwide.
- Shopping flexibility. VISA® Gift cards can be used at many different merchants-from department stores, music and book stores, restaurants, electronics retailers and even for online purchases.
- Safer than cash. Unlike cash, it can be replaced if lost or stolen.*
Quick Facts about the INOVA VISA® Gift Card:
- Not a credit card: The INOVA VISA® Gift card is a prepaid card, not a credit card. Spending is limited to the initial amount placed on the card by the purchaser and is not reloadable.
- No cash access: The card may not be used at an ATM, or for other cash advances.
- Card activation - Teller Line: If purchased through the Teller Line, the VISA® Gift card is already activated, so there’s no need to activate the card before using it.
- Telephone activation - If purchased over the phone, the VISA® Gift card is not loaded and the purchaser will need to call 800-826-5465 to load the card before giving it as a gift.
- Card expiration: Any transaction attempted after the expiration date will be declined. If a balance remains on the Card after the expiration date the cardholder can request a refund check or a replacement Card by calling 866-304-1554.* To avoid declines, cardholders can check their balance on the card at www.visaprepaidprocessing.com/INOVA/Gift or by calling the number on the back of the card.
- At the register: When making a purchase, cardholders should give the card to the cashier, or push “credit” on the keypad and sign the receipt. Although the front of the card says “debit,” gift cards do not come with a PIN. Therefore, the purchase will be declined if the cardholder pushes “debit” and attempts to enter a PIN.
- Online purchase: To make online purchases, the recipient must first register their card at www.visaprepaidprocessing.com/INOVA/Gift. Failure to register may result in a declined transaction.
- Special transactions:
- Terms and Conditions: Recipient should read the Terms and Conditions enclosed with the card for important fee information and tips on how to use the card. Terms and Conditions can also be viewed online at www.visaprepaidprocessing.com/INOVA/Gift.
- Special Purchases. Purchases made at gas stations, restaurants, bars, taxis, beauty and barber shops, and health and beauty spas have special stipulations.*
*Please review the INOVA Federal Credit Union Terms and Conditions relating to card replacement at www.visaprepaidprocessing.com/INOVA/Gift.