Ovation Checking – Grows with You!
As your life changes, Ovation Checking adapts to meet your needs. This innovative checking account is designed to give you many great benefits, no matter where you are in life! Click for Rates
Benefits To You:
- Premium Dividend Rate*
- Over 35,000 FREE1 ATM locations nationwide. Choose any INOVA ATM, AllianceOne or CO-OP network ATMs across the nation.
- VISA® Check Card (debit card)
- Federally insured to at least $250,000 through the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF)
- FREE E-Pay (electronic bill pay)
- FREE Online Banking featuring Check Imaging
- FREE E-Statements
- FREE Money Orders
- FREE VISA® Travel Cards
- FREE Cashier’s Checks
- 24-hour access to your account through Teller-phone and Online Banking
- Line of credit protection is available
- Unlimited check writing with no per check fee
Earn a Premium Dividend Rate:
Members who maintain a minimum average daily balance of $1,500 and who reach the following required triggers will attain the special Premium Dividend Rate. This rate will be paid on balances of up to $20,000. The required triggers to attain this Premium Dividend Rate are:
- Maintain a minimum average daily balance of $1,500
- 5 signature-based3 debit card transactions which must exceed $50.00 per transaction each statement period with your INOVA Check Card.
- Direct Deposit4
The Premium Dividend Rate will be paid on balances up to $20,000.00.
Standard ovation package™:
- Ovation Checking
- Direct Deposit4
- Active Bill Pay2
The $7.50 Monthly Service Charge is waived for members who have: Direct Deposit4 or have Active E-Pay2, and E-Statements, and an INOVA Debit Card with five signature based3 purchase transactions which must exceed $50.00 transaction within the statement cycle. Members under the age of 23 or age 60 and over will not be charged.
*Call for the current Premium Dividend Rate. This rate is a percentage rate that reflects the total amount of dividends to be paid based on the Dividend Rate and frequency of compounding for an annual period (The Government makes us state this). The Dividend Period is the calendar month, the Dividend Frequency is monthly, and the Dividends are compounded daily. Rates subject to change. Members who maintain a minimum average daily balance of $1,500 and who reach the requirements will attain the Premium Dividend Rate. This rate will be paid on balances of up to $20,000. Balances over $20,000 will earn the standard checking account dividend rate. INOVA reserves the right to refuse and/or deny new or multiple Ovation Checking Accounts, if deemed necessary.
1To avoid getting stuck with a fee, choose any INOVA FCU ATM, AllianceOne or CO-OP network ATM across the nation, (after all it’s your money, keep it!). Foreign ATM and/or PIN-base transactions at a merchant (POS) will be charged $2 per transaction. Always ask the merchant to run your VISA® check card transactions as credit transactions.
2 Active Bill Pay, Epay is defined as one bill payment every 45 days.
3 A signature-based transaction is defined as swipe & sign and contactless.
4 A direct deposit of at least $200 per month must go into your Ovation Checking account to qualify for this great rate and all of the other benefits.