Ovation Checking – Grows with You!
As your life changes, Ovation Checking adapts to meet your needs. This innovative checking account is designed to give you many great benefits, no matter where you are in life! Click for Rates
Benefits To You:
- Earn Dividends*
- Over 35,000 FREE1 ATM locations nationwide. Choose any INOVA ATM, AllianceOne or CO-OP network ATMs across the nation.
- VISA® debit card
- Federally insured to at least $250,000 through the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF)
- FREE E-Pay (electronic bill pay)
- FREE Online Banking featuring Check Imaging
- FREE E-Statements
- FREE Money Orders
- FREE VISA® Travel Cards
- FREE Cashier’s Checks
- 24-hour access to your account through Online Banking, Mobile Banking and Tellerphone
- Line of credit protection is available
- Unlimited check writing with no per check fee
EARN A DIVIDEND RATE:
With an Ovation Checking account from INOVA, you can earn dividends* on your entire balance when you maintain a minimum average daily balance of $2,500.00.
To avoid the monthly maintenance fee of $7.50, you must meet one of the following:
- Maintain a minimum average daily balance in your Ovation account of $2,500.00 or more
- Maintain an aggregate balance of $5,000.00 for all of your loans and share deposit accounts
- Make a combined total of 10 debit or credit card transactions each statement cycle with your INOVA Debit or Credit card.
*Call for the current dividend rate. This rate is a percentage rate that reflects the total amount of dividends to be paid based on the Dividend Rate and frequency of compounding for an annual period The Dividend Period is the calendar month, the Dividend Frequency is monthly, and the Dividends are compounded monthly. Rates are subject to change. Members who maintain a minimum average daily balance of $2,500 will earn dividends.
1To avoid paying a fee, choose any INOVA FCU ATM, Alliance One or CO-OP Network ATM across the nation. Foreign ATM transactions will be charged $2 per transaction.
“I just wanted to drop you a quick note to let you know that I had a very good experience working with Tiffany in securing a refinance for a car loan. She always kept my wife and I informed through every step of the process, was always quick in getting back to us when we had questions, and took the time to make sure we understood everything. It was a pleasure to work with her, and thought you should know how well she represents your company.”Connecticut